3/4 cup chopped and boiled mixed vegetables(carrot , green peas and french beans)
1/2 cup Herman mayonnaise
2 tbsp fresh cream
1/4 cup chopped canned pineapple
1/4 cup boiled , peeled and chopped potatoes
salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
8 bread slices
butter for spreading
Makes 4 Sandwiches
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Divide it into 4 equal portions and keep aside. Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and apply a little butter on each bread slice.
- Place 1 portion of the prepared salad spread in the centre of 1 buttered bread slice and spread it evenly.
- Sandwich, it using another bread slice with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and potato wafers.