1 box (250G) Kunafeh Dough
1.65 Pounds (750g) UNSALTED Kunafeh Cheese (Ukawy Cheese)
1/3 cup (75g) White Sugar
4 tbsp (60g) Herman Creamy Pistachio Spread
½ Cup (150g) Ghee (Clarified Butter)
1 Cup (250ml) Sugar Syrup
1 handful (30g) chopped Pistachios for Garnish
Melted Herman Creamy Pistachio Spread for Garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F (190 Degrees C).
- In a saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Chop up the Kunafeh dough into small pieces and set aside.
- Pour the melted ghee into one of the pans.
- Spread the Kunafeh dough evening in the pan.
- Cover with the other pan and place weights on top to press down the dough. Set aside.
- With your hands; mix the cheese, sugar, and pistachio butter together in the mixing bowl.
- Spread mixture over Kunafeh dough in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven center rack for about 30 minutes.
- Flip the Kunafeh onto another pan of equal size. Pour Syrup over the Kunafeh.
- Cut into serving pieces, garnish with drizzled melted Herman creamy pistachio Spread and pistachios. Enjoy!