½ Cup (115g) Butter
½ Cup (115g) Powdered Sugar
½ Cup (125g) Herman Creamy Almond Spread
1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla Extract
½ Cup (65g) All Purpose Flour
1/3 Cup (43g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
¼ tsp (1g) Baking Powder
Melted Herman Creamy Almond Spread for Swirling
- Preheat oven to 350Degrees F (175 Degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar with handmixer.
- Mix in the vanilla and Herman Creamy Almond Spread.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Next slowly add the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Be sure to mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish.
- For the swirling, microwave the bottle of Herman Creamy Almond Spread and pour onto the top of the mixture.
- Then run a table knife through the mixture in a swirling motion.
- Bake in the oven, center rack, for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and Enjoy!