110g White Sugar
30g Unsalted Butter
15g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
100g Herman Oats
100g Herman Hazelnut Choco Spread
1tbsp Vanilla Extract
- In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa to a boil over medium heat, stirring until blended. Let boil for 1 minute.
- In a bowl, combine Herman Hazelnut Choco Spread, vanilla, and oats.
- Add hot mixture from saucepan and stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to drop mixture onto parchment paper, shape to desired thickness whilst flattening slightly.
- Let rest until cooled and hardened (approximately 30 minutes) Enjoy!