½ Cup (125g) Unsalted Butter
1 Cup (125g) Powdered Sugar
1 Cup (250g) Herman Crunchy Biscuit Spread
3 Over-Ripe Bananas, Smashed
2 Cups (128g) All Purpose Flour
1 tsp (5g) baking soda
½ cup (80g) Walnuts Chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F (165 Degrees C).
- Cream together the butter and sugar with a hand mixer.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time until fully blended.
- Mix in the Herman Biscuit Spread, banana, baking soda, and walnuts.
- Slowly mix in the flour until the batter is fully smooth.
- Pour mixture into a greased bread loaf pan and using a spatula, flatten the top so that it is evenly distributed.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour. A toothpick inserted and removed clean will indicate if it is fully baked.
- Let stand for 10 minutes to cool before removing from pan. Slice and Enjoy!