For the Chicken:
1 lb (500g) Chicken Breast
2 tbsp (30g) Herman Crunchy Peanut Butter
2 tbsp (30g) Herman Garlic Ginger Paste
2 tbsp (30g) Herman Honey
4 tbsp (60ml)Herman Soy Sauce
1 tsp (5ml) Sesame Oil
For the Crunchy Peanut Sauce:
2 cups (500 ml) Veg Stock
4 tbsp (60g) Herman Crunchy Peanut Butter
4 tbsp (60ml) Soy Sauce
1 tbsp (15g)Garlic Ginger Paste
1 tbsp (15ml) Lime Juice
2 tsp (10g) Honey
2 tsp (10g) Corn Flour
- Chop the chicken breasts into bite size pieces.
- Mix the 2 tbsp Herman Crunchy Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp Garlic Ginger Paste, 2 tbsp honey, 4 tbsp soy sauce, and1 tsp sesame oil well in a bowl and add the chicken
pieces being sure to coat entirely. Let marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes. Remember! The longer it marinates the better it is!
- While the chicken is marinating, make the peanut sauce.
- Heat the chicken stock in a pan over medium heat and add the garlic ginger paste, Herman peanut butter, honey, and soy sauce and stir well.
- Make a slurry with the cornflour, lime juice, and a tbsp of water and add it to the pan.
- Cook until the sauce thickens, remove from heat and set aside.
- Arrange the Chicken pieces onto a few skewers.
- Heat the Grill pan to medium-high heat and Brush oil onto the grill pan to avoid the chicken sticking to the pan.
- Cook the chicken skewers turning once, about 4 minutes each side until fully cooked.
- Plate the skewers on a plate with the peanut butter sauce in a small ramikin, garnish with the chopped parsley and serve hot. Enjoy!
peanut butter crunchy