1 cup Herman Extra Hot Chilli Sauce
1/2 cup Herman Jalapeno Tomato Ketchup
1 cup Sour cream
8 8-inch to 10-inch wheat-flour tortillas
3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup diced red or green pepper
1/4 cup finely diced red or white onion
1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander or parsley
Serves : 8
- Blend the chili sauce and Ketchup. Divide mixture in half.
- Stir one half with the sour cream and reserve to use as a dipping sauce.
- Spread the other half of chili sauce and Ketchup mixture evenly over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle tortillas evenly with chicken, cheese, peppers, onion, and coriander. Fold over each tortilla.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add two tortillas and cook, turning once, for 3 to 5 minutes or until each side is golden.
- Slice into wedges and serve with the reserved dipping sauce
Extra Hot Chilli Sauce