1 1/2 cup Herman Tomato Ketchup
1 tbsp Herman Sunflower Oil
1/2 cup Medium Onion, Small Dice
3 cloves Garlic, Minced
1 tsp. Ground Chipotle Powder
1 dash Herman Salt and some Pepper
Serves : 6
- Heat medium sized sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add cooking oil.
- Add diced onion into pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook onions on medium-low for 10-15 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Add minced garlic to the pan and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove onions and garlic from heat and let cool for 3-4 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl combine Herman Tomato Ketchup, onions, garlic, and chipotle powder.
Rich Tomato Ketchup